- Moore's Law and the Conundrum of Human Learning
Four authors with diverse backgrounds in teaching, learning, and information technology in higher education discuss six topics relating to the human capacity for learning and the radically expanding growth of computational power.
- Constellations for Learning
- The Right Train at the Right Station
- Teaching as Coaching: Helping Students Learn in a Technological World
- Needed: Creative Teaching and Commitment
Mark Hopkins and the Log-On
Course-Management Software: Where's the Library?
- New Horizons
Portals: The Lady or the Tiger?
Computer Policy and Law
Eight Things a Former Provost No Longer Believes about IT
Support for Teaching and Learning: The Dilemma